work

Tuesday 10 April 2012

PICK ME UP 2012

I was actually quite excited about going to this years pick me up!
previous years have always been really interesting and inspiring,

this year was no exception! I did see a lot of the studio & collectives I've been applying for work experience to there, although i wanted to introduce myself, they looked kinda busy and there to work and promote. and a felt like a bit of an arse and coming across as just blatantly self promoting. so i left them be its not as though they didn't have enough to get on with.

Me n Andy had a chat afterwards. as great as it was, lacked the punch of previous years for us, we wonder if its simply we have matured as designers/illustrators since we first went in 2010 when we left utterly terrified about who we could even hope to contend in the market

that said, i had a great time and thought so much of the work was really amazing.
heres some of my faves!.. 




OH BLOGGER WHY WONT YOU JUST KEEP IT ROTATED AS I HAD IT SAVED!!






























everything is amazing






















No comments:

Post a Comment