work

Wednesday 22 December 2010

entry for V+A Illustration awards 2011

this is one of my sumissions for the v+a illustration awards.
I did a series using chine collage as well as monoprint.
check it out!

'Lost Knowledge', Benjamin Rider, 2010
'Lost Knowledge'
Benjamin Rider
London College of Communication, FDA Design for Graphic Communication
http://issuu.com/benrider
13 December 2010

My main submission is a cross process etching print. Part of an edition I wanted to use a repeatable image making process and combine with unique one off mono prints and chine collage. My original concept is to illustrate how as humans there is a lot we dont know from one another through how and what we choose to show one another. By studying the human form in its most honest, combined with my approach I want to show how we are each incredibly different and fascinating, and not all cast the same. 
View the whole edition a

No comments:

Post a Comment