work

Saturday 24 August 2013

fatherless X benrider collab






oh bloggeroo ive left you rusting outside under a cheap tarpaulin for far too long!
well IM BACK!! -

Its now been a year since I graduated and I wanted to have a little reflection over the last few months.
I havent reached where I want to be with my image making, - I never will there is still so much I want to achieve, learn, try and experiment. 

But Looking back, I feel Ive still come a fucking long way from where i set out.

Getting to work the brilliantly brilliant Fatherless collective taught me a great deal more than I expected

-Im instantly drawn to their work, layering up, screenprinting, colours, collage. its ace! and all the things I love about image making and print making. so working with these guys and sharing eachothers process and idea's was great fun and took a lot from this. cheers guys







I brought in a screen with my queen on it,
felt appropriate to throw into their mix having a british stamp in the layers




awesome showing up at the exhibition and seeing how theyve already attacked the work.
I gave them layers to work with, paper I'd already printed on for them to experiment with.
Chuffed they were into it

Collaboration is brilliant and exciting seeing what comes out.







No comments:

Post a Comment