work

Wednesday 7 October 2009

I hate blogger

i thought as im arsing about with this new tool trying to figure out how to do some bog standard things, u know proper simple straight forward things like say uploading an image;the kind of things ive been told we are expected to do and even if we wernt supposed to would at least make this blog worth glancing at. well turns out blogger will jus publish what it feels like if you look at my pathetic attempt to upload the 3 examples of my summer project. as you see it didnt mind publishing one of em ok [my least favourite,]- but decided to upload random sections of the others!?why!?
so i clearly have alot more to learn and ask people considering i jus killed most of my morning uploading what basicly looks like two hollow sausages i crafted in illustrator.
not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment