work

Saturday 3 July 2010

Mario Wagner - wicked graphic collage illustration!



I think these are brilliant!

looks within reach, experimenting with sticking and printing on top of some kind of existing paper with something on it

not just starting with a blank
i like that
i also really like the mixed media, paintin on top of something else, it gives a real simple but effective effect i feel.
this one is my favourite, its a bit edgy and rough and a cool mix of stuff in there

i also think it looks like one of htem things ,looks simple to do. but might take a few goes til you get something good
i want to do more collage!

1 comment:

  1. I love Mario Wagners work he's soooooo good, sorry he's so good. If you like the way he used collage you should definantly have a look at Michael Morgenstern http://www.mmorgenstern.com/ or Tim Marrs http://www.timmarrs.co.uk/ . I'm sure you already know all this but I really like these illustrators so I'm constantly talking about them to anyone who will listen.

    ReplyDelete